Sunday, January 01, 2006

Tell me five random facts about you

Jen tagged me to tell you 5 random facts about myself, so here goes.

1. I am double jointed.

2. I briefly worked as a ballroom dance instructor when I was 18.

3. I can talk backwards (klat strawkcab).

4. My GGGGGGrandfather lived next door to and was good friends with Davey Crockett.

5. I was born with a pointy head that my mother's old mammy fixed by rubbing it while chanting under her breath (the next morning I had a normal shaped head).

I tag Dorsano.

4 Comments:

Blogger dorsano said...

It's a good thing you tagged me today. I leave for the Gunflint Trail tomorrow - no cell phone cover, no TV signal, no internet connection. :)

I'll try and tag someone else yet today before I leave.

10:40 AM  
Blogger jen said...

thanks for the facts {{Marsh!}}

7:10 PM  
Blogger dorsano said...

I'm back, Marsh - I've been seculded up on the MN/Canadian border and after days of silent refelection,

I find that I'm not surprised by the radom fact that you were born with a pointy head.

12:19 AM  
Blogger marsh said...

welcome back, Dors!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home